Is your dog driving you nuts???
Most dogs have a lot more energy than we do!!! After working hard all day, wouldn’t it be nice to come home to a dog that was as tired as you are? A dog that was ready to lay on the couch and snuggle? It is possible!
All of our daycare dogs are much more well adjusted at home after the exercise they receive while playing at doggie daycare all day.
Tired dogs= HAPPY OWNERS!
- $12 per day – per dog
- $6 per day for overnight guests – per dog
Private Daycare (for non-social or unaltered dogs)
- $6 per session – 1/2 price on each additional dog, if playing together
Requirements for Daycare:
Your dog must be spayed/ neutered and current on all shots (DHLPPC, Rabies, and Bordatella). They must be free of fleas, ticks, worms, etc. For the safety of all of our dogs, daycare is reserved strictly for friendly dogs. Any aggression will not be tolerated.
We do separate our play groups into like size and temperament.
- Large rowdy dogs, which consists mostly of labs, goldens, and rambunctious pups.
- Small dogs, very young puppies and dogs weighing under 20 lbs.
- Elder dogs or some variation of these depending on what dogs are present that really just want to hang out and relax.
Contact us for all of your
boarding, training, and doggie daycare needs at: