1. Q. This is the first time my dog will be staying with you. What will I need to bring?
A. If it is your pets first time staying with us, you will need to bring a copy of their current vaccination record. They must be up to date on vaccinations and parasite free. We are looking for 3 vaccinations, DHLPPC, Rabies and Bordatella. Also, bring enough food for the duration of their stay; this prevents upset tummies. We provide beds, bowls, treats, toys, etc. However, if you would like to bring something special from home such as a special blankie or a toy, you’re more than welcome to.
* When you arrive to check in we will have an information sheet for you to fill out listing all the things we will need to know to better care for your pet while they are staying with us.
2. Q. My dog takes medication; can you give him his medicine while he is there?
A. Yes, we can administer medications.
3. Q. How many times a day will you feed my dog?
A. We typically feed twice a day, however we do try and keep dogs on the same feeding routine they are used to at home.
4. Q. My dog doesn’t like other dogs, will he have to sit in a room by himself the whole time we are gone?
A. No. All of our suites have private outdoor access. Your pet will be able to venture out as he pleases onto his patio. We also recommend “private daycare” for dogs requiring more exercise without the company of other dogs.
5. Q. My dog is coming to stay with you in July, will he be in air conditioning?
A. Yes, ALL of our indoor suites are climate controlled year round.
6. Q. We have more than one dog can they stay together?
A. Yes, within a family we will allow up to 4 small dogs or 2 large dogs to share a Suite.
* Dogs needing to be separated during feeding are not eligible to stay together for safety reasons. Adjoining Suites are available for these families so that your dogs can share each others company safely.
7. Q. Do you have any price discounts for multiple dogs staying with you?
A. Yes, all dogs within the same family that can share a suite will receive a price discount. Full price for your 1st dog, then half off each additional suite mate. Room capacities apply.
8. Q. If you train my dog, will he listen to us?
A. Yes, upon completion of one of the drop-off training programs you will go over all your pet’s new training with their personal trainer. During this lesson, we will teach you how to handle your newly trained dog. He will be relying on you to keep up with his training when returning home.
9. Q. How old should my dog be before starting training?
A. Your puppy must be at least 8 weeks old to begin training. We believe teaching good habits from the very beginning is the way to go. However, if you have an older dog, it’s never too late!
Contact us for all of your boarding, training, and doggie daycare needs needs at: