While your pet lives in our home with our family and personal dogs, they will learn things all dogs need to know such as:
- Coming when called
- Walking on a loose leash
- Loading and unloading from vehicle
- Calmly riding in a car
- Give (learning to release items of importance)
- Potty on lead
- Manners: no jumping or pawing, no excessive barking or whining, greeting people and other animals appropriately
- Proper door and crate etiquette: in and out on command, quiet, waiting patiently, no bolting
- Grooming: accepting touch, ears, nails, bathing, brushing, all in a calm manner
- Vet exam: stand on a scale calmly, no assistance, accepting exam from a stranger, office manners
- Socialization with people and other dogs
Within our service area:
Upon completion of their training your dog’s trainer will hand deliver your pet back home where you and your pet will have an in-home, private lesson ensuring a smooth transition. This will be followed up by an in-home check up lesson 1 week later.
Outside of our service area:
Upon completion of your pet’s training you and your newly trained dog will have a private lesson at our training facility with your dog’s personal trainer, ensuring a smooth transition back home. This will be followed up with another private lesson 1 week later at our facility.
Approximately 3-4 weeks – $2,850*
*Includes Canine Good Citizen certification through AKC, when applicable, as well as free attendance to our Weekly Workshops for the duration of your dog’s life.