While working one on one with your personal trainer you and your pet will learn the commands you desire to teach your dog. At the end of each session you will receive a personalized training schedule to work on throughout the week. Sessions are typically 45 minutes to an hour, once weekly.
$80 per session
Don’t have enough time or energy to train your dog?
Our drop-off training programs are a great fit for busy families. During the stay of your chosen program your pet will live in our home, with our family, as one of our personal dogs while working towards the achievement of their training goals.
“Good Dog” Program
While your pet lives in our home with our family and personal dogs, they will learn things all dogs need to know such as:
- Coming when called
- Walking on a loose leash
- Loading and unloading from vehicle
- Calmly riding in a car
- Give (learning to release items of importance)
- Potty on lead
- Manners: no jumping or pawing, no excessive barking or whining, greeting people and other animals appropriately
- Proper door and crate etiquette: in and out on command, quiet, waiting patiently, no bolting
- Grooming: accepting touch, ears, nails, bathing, brushing- in a calm manner
- Vet exam: stand on a scale calmly, no assistance, accepting exam from a stranger, office manners
- Socialization with people and other dogs
Within our service area:
Upon completion of their training your dog’s trainer will hand deliver your pet back home, where you and your pet will have an in-home private lesson ensuring a smooth transition. This will be followed up by an in-home check up lesson 1 week later.
Outside of our service area:
Upon completion of your pet’s training you and your newly trained dog will have a private lesson at our training facility with your dog’s personal trainer, ensuring a smooth transition back home. This will be followed up with another private lesson 1 week later at our facility.
Approximately 3-4 weeks – $2,850
“Better Dog” Program
This program gives you all the exercises in the “Good Dog” program, off lead, plus advanced obedience and a trained retrieve.
- Sit from down
- Hand Signals
- Sit and Down in motion
- Recall with a sit front
- + All of the exercises in our “Good Dog” program.
Upon completion of this program you and your pet will have a private lesson with your personal trainer, ensuring the smooth transition back home.
This program includes 3 additional private lessons
8-12 weeks – – – NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME – – –
Contact us for all of your
boarding, training, and doggie daycare needs at: