This elite program is off leash, advanced obedience and a trained retrieve.
- Coming when called
- Walking on a loose leash
- Loading and unloading from vehicle
- Calmly riding in a car
- Give (learning to release items of importance)
- Potty on lead
- Manners: no jumping or pawing, no excessive barking or whining, greeting people and other animals appropriately
- Proper door and crate etiquette: in and out on command, quiet, waiting patiently, no bolting
- Grooming: accepting touch, ears, nails, bathing, brushing- in a calm manner
- Vet exam: stand on a scale calmly, no assistance, accepting exam from a stranger, office manners
- Socialization with people and other dogs
- Sit from down
- Hand signals
- Sit and Down in motion
- Recall with a sit front
Also choose one of the following options:
This is a very valuable exercise. In this exercise your dog will learn to retrieve items on command, no matter the item, 100% of the time. Not only is this beneficial for hunting and service dog work, but it is also great for building confidence and creating a much stronger bond with the owner. Many advanced exercises rely on this exercise as their foundation.
- Deer Shed
- Hand Signals
Within our service area:
Upon completion of their training your dog’s trainer will hand deliver your pet back home, where you and your pet will have an in-home private lesson ensuring a smooth transition. This will be followed up by an in-home check up lesson 1 week later.
Outside of our service area:
Upon completion of your pet’s training you and your newly trained dog will have a private lesson at our training facility with your dog’s personal trainer, ensuring a smooth transition back home. This will be followed up with another private lesson 1 week later at our facility.
This program includes 2 additional private lessons.
8-12 weeks – $7,100*
Discounted rate available to “Good Dog” graduates
*Canine Good Citizen certification included